I believe in empowering my clients to realise their optimum health and wellbeing. Over the past 15 years I have been helping my clients to do this by offering one to one consultations in which we explore all aspects of the issue at hand and together create a treatment plan which will encompass dietary and wellbeing advice as well as herbal medicines and supplements to suit your needs.
For more information please see What to expect and Fees
Where and when THURSDAYS AND FRIDAYS
NB ALL INITIAL CONSULTATIONS ARE CURRENTLY ONLY OFFERED ONLINE VIA ZOOM and by phone or Zoom for future appointments.
To make an appointment, or to find out if I can be of help, please call me on 07775 920079.
Why make an appointment
Increasingly many of my patients are making their first appointment to support and further improve their health, vitality and sense of wellbeing rather than to address a specific medical condition. However, traditional use and scientific evidence support the use of herbal medicine for the following, all of which I have experience of treating:
- Anxiety, emotional problems, stress, tension, poor sleep, depression, headache, migraine, fatigue.
- Digestive complaints including indigestion, stomach and duodenal ulcer, Crohns disease and ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, diarrhoea, diverticulitis, piles and fissures.
- Skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis and skin infections.
- Period pain, premenstrual syndrome, menstrual and menopausal problems, endometriosis, PCOS, fertility problems. I'm also very glad to offer support during pregnancy.
- Thyroid problems and other metabolism issues
- 'Adrenal exhaustion', chronic fatigue syndrome, post-viral syndrome, ME
- Asthma, bronchitis, hay fever, recurrent colds, tonsillitis, sinusitis. Infections of many kinds, immunity problems and allergies.
- Cystitis including interstitial cystitis, kidney problems, prostatitis, enlarged prostate and other conditions affecting the urinary tract.
- Sexual health, erectile dysfunction and libido issues.
- All kinds of arthritis, joint and muscle pain, gout, inflammatory conditions and fibromyalgia
- High blood pressure,cardiovascular problems, palpitations, varicose veins, poor circulation, Raynauds, chilblains.
- Feeling unwell when no medical cause can be found.
- Prevention of illness, especially during stressful times, is often requested.
- Well-being in terminal illness.